Ride is here, but it ain’t fair Any Friday. this is black Friday,
This weekend is known across the world as the best time of the year when you can grab great deals at very low prices that can leave you dizzy.
With so many price drops, how can you really find a good deal?
It’s time to call in the big guns: Martin Lewis, the personal finance expert behind the website money saving specialist reveals its top tips for getting the best out of Black Friday.
Speaking on his live ITV show Martin Lewis Money Show Christmas SpecialCash Guru answers questions ahead of the official start of Black Friday. He made the audience aware of his savings predictions through his famous festive forecaster.
The following are predictions from Martin Lewis, with no guarantee of dates.
on black friday
While many retailers sell the same goods, shopping John Lewis gives the added bonus of Two years cover on Electricals Plus a low price thanks to its never knowingly undersold promise.
online fashion retailer asos is offering 80 percent off until Tuesday, December 1st – More than many other Black Friday sales.
It is possible up to 60 percent off Ralph Lauren, a prediction based on previous years.
Martin’s favorite kind of Black Friday deal is flat discounts on everything. This includes stores such as:
Dates after Black Friday for your diary
Still have to save after Black Friday:
- December 3: boots The Soap and Glory set costs £65 . can be half of
- December 2 (or possibly December 10): Kurt Geiger You can start your 50 percent off Christmas sale.
- 7 December: M / s Can offer discount on Christmas decorations and gift wrapping
- 8 December: boots No. 7 Skincare Star Gift Can Be Half
- December 14: John Lewis Can give a discount on Christmas decorations on this date
- December 14: Virgin’s flight sales likely to start
- December 16: British Airways may put flights on sale
- December 16: 50 percent off sale H&M
- December 20: asos Could start selling 20 percent off
- 22 December: easyJet Prediction of reduction in flight prices
- January 4: May EUROSTAR Resume Your Annual New Year’s Sale with a £58 Return
This year it is happening on 26th November. black friday sales It’s been going on at retailers for weeks now — in fact, you can rename the entire month to Black November. Stores are offering huge bargains to hungry shoppers just before the festive period begins, which means you can spoil friends and family with low-priced luxury gifts.