Tuck Tucker revealed that he was embarrassed by a homeless man after buying food from McDonald’s – just to warn him to give up fast food.
- Stuart Jeffrey, known on the platform as @Janican_, couldn’t help but laugh as he mentioned the exchange with the stranger.
- In his viral video, the 35-year-old from Toronto, Canada, explained that the man was sitting outside the fast food chain and asked for additional changes.
- Jeffrey didn’t have the money, so he offered to buy him food instead.
- When she gave the man her coffee and Big Mac, the stranger told herLeave McDonald’s in the future.
- Jeffrey laughed so hard at the end of the video that he was close to tears, saying he was “ashamed to do a good job.”
- Tik Tak has been viewed more than 1.7 million times and others are encouraged to share similar experiences in the comments.
One tick-tacker described in detail how he was “grossly embarrassed” after a homeless man bought McDonald’s food, encouraging others to share stories of his good deeds.
Stuart Jeffrey, better known as جانیکون_ On the platform, he couldn’t stop laughing as he mentioned the exchange with the stranger, who was sitting outside the fast food restaurant.
“I just got back from McDonald’s, where I went to get coffee and sausage McMahon, which didn’t have McMuffin,” said the 35-year-old from Toronto. Canada, Explained in his viral video, which has been viewed more than 1.7 million times.
Scroll down for the video.
Story Time: Stuart Jeffrey, better known as @ Janiken_ on Tik Tok, detailed in a viral video that he was ‘fatally embarrassed’ by a ‘homeless man’ after buying food at McDonald’s.
Explanation: A 35-year-old man from Toronto, Canada, explained that he was sitting outside a fast food chain and asked for an extra change (Stock Image)
Jeffrey could barely speak with a laugh, saying that a man who appeared homeless asked him for an extra change, which he did not have. He offered to buy her food instead.
When he returned with the man’s coffee and Big Mac, the stranger gave him an unwelcome suggestion about his diet.
Jeffrey said, ‘I handed it to him and I said,’ Have a nice day. ‘He laughed again.
“And worst of all, I was ashamed to do a good job.”
Wild: Jeffrey didn’t have the money, so he offered to buy him food. When he gave the man his coffee and Big Mac, the stranger told him he should ‘leave McDonald’s’.
Funny: Jeffrey was laughing so hard at the end of the video that he was close to tears, saying he was “ashamed to do a good job.”
Going viral: Tik Tak has been viewed more than 1.7 million times and others are encouraged to share similar experiences in the comments.
Jeffrey was laughing so hard that he was close to tears at the end of the clip, which garnered more than 246,000 likes and thousands of comments.
Many people shared that the same thing happened to them, one person insisted that ‘no action punishes.’
Once I gave some money to a homeless man at the intersection and he said I should clean my car.
Someone else said, ‘I once gave 20 to a homeless man when he stopped at an intersection. He thanked me and said, “Don’t worry, not all men like thin women …”
And another woman said she had almost identical experiences when she was eight months pregnant.
“After I feed him, as I walk away, he says, ‘Hey lady, you walk like a horse.’